Friday 21 September 2012

Chatsworth ~ Beyond Limits ~ 2012/5

We're a third of the way through with this next exhibit which is untitled.

It's another hare ...

 Beyond Limits ~ 2012 ... exhibit number 5

 ... and it's positioned on a mound between the Rockery and the Ring Pond. 

It's another running hare too.

Once again I will let my photos do the talking ... 

Beyond Limits ~ 2012 ... exhibit number 5


Beyond Limits ~ 2012 ... exhibit number 5 

Probably, like me, you're thinking it would be nice to see something different. Something more colourful. Something more thought provoking ...


10 comments:

  1. I don't think I would rush to see this exhibit,I like variety in art,the running Hare is a bit boring,rather have the Cello playing one.Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be the mood I'm in Ann ... it's dull and grey weatherwise ... but I'm ready for some variety.

      Delete
  2. Aux contraire, Charlie! I really like his hares - I like the freedom of movement that the sculptures evoke, of which this is a particularly good example. I think this is a quintessentially "Flanagan" hare :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hares too Jenny. It's gives me a real thrill when I see them when I'm out walking or in the car. I just think it's a mistake to highlight the work of one sculptor after the variety of previous exhibitions.

      Delete
  3. I think this is my favorite hare so far....and while I would never get tired of seeing them, it does seem a little biased to only exhibit one artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why it is a one-man show ? And a dead one-man show at that. Still, his art will never die.

      Delete
  4. I actually rather like this one :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all so far... even the elephant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy is a pretty good artist isn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really stirs the mind. doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete