Thursday 25 July 2013

Ticking away ... Day 1001 ~ Team Wildgoose ...

As a follow up to yesterday's blog in which I mentioned a celebration, here's an exclusive photograph of the inner circle that have been carrying me this last one thousand days.

It comprises my children, their mother, my grandson and, of course, my Beloved. Unfortunately my Beloved had somehow got herself behind the camera instead of on the bench ! Perhaps next time we'll get her in picture.

It was a very modest celebration and it didn't last too long which was probably a good thing as I started to seize up in all the wrong places.

Here's [most of] Team Wildgoose ...  


Celebrating Day 1000 in Hall Leys Park, Matlock.

16 comments:

  1. I love the photograph Charlie,you have a good team there. I'm sure the camera had a timer on,but as we know your beloved doesn't like her picture taken from the front.Hope you enjoyed your evening.Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous photo! And such a wonderful way to celebrate:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leora ... I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. I Love this Family Photo.. And yes, to bad your beloved was behind the camera. But you all look so very happy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry about my Beloved. She never seems to be in the right place at the right time Barbara.

      Delete
  4. Great shot of the 'team', Charlie!! We all know how much your beloved likes to be photographed....i.e. not at all :-)) Looks like a nice setting, too. Where were you all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mitch ~ we were in Hall Leys Park in the middle of Matlock ... in the Derbyshire Dales.

      Delete
  5. Very happy people it's the best gift of life, great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture and what a shame that your beloved is still camera shy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Jenny. I don't know what we're going to do with my Beloved.

      Delete
  7. What a fabulous photograph, Charlie! Yes, it seems odd not to see Natasha's back in the middle of the pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did in fact suggest that she ought to stand with Jamie back with her back to camera ... in keeping with her usual pose.

      Delete
  8. BELOVED OR NOT you are beloved. That is a true blessing and some kind of karma coming back at you for previous good deeds you did for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind Karyn ... my record isn't without blemish but I've always tried.

      Delete